When signing up for a Wix.com account, you have two options for building your site: Wix ADI vs Wix Editor. In this article, we compare them to show how many of their features are the same, but that other areas are drastically different. Keep reading to learn about the artificial intelligence-supported Wix ADI, and how it stacks up to the drag-and-drop Wix Editor.
- Experts: Jack Smith’s latest move means Trump can’t use Judge Cannon to prevent pre-election trial
- Hunter Biden video captured two days after cocaine found in White House | Fact check
- US soldier laughed as he ran across the DMZ in North Korea, witness says, and was reportedly in trouble with the military
- Metro-east man sentenced for cutting off girlfriend’s leg with truck along highway
- Gigi Hadid Was Arrested for Marijuana Possession in the Cayman Islands