If you use Google Analytics on your WordPress site, you may already be familiar with how the platform works. However, now that Google has released a new version of its analytics tool, you may need to take a good look at GA4 vs Universal Analytics in order to adapt to this change. To help you out, we’ve laid out the key differences between UA and GA4.
- Experts: Jack Smith’s latest move means Trump can’t use Judge Cannon to prevent pre-election trial
- Hunter Biden video captured two days after cocaine found in White House | Fact check
- US soldier laughed as he ran across the DMZ in North Korea, witness says, and was reportedly in trouble with the military
- Metro-east man sentenced for cutting off girlfriend’s leg with truck along highway
- Gigi Hadid Was Arrested for Marijuana Possession in the Cayman Islands